Breathable Underlayment for sloped roofs
A triple layer, spun bonded polypropylene, water resistant, breathable underlayment for sloped roofs.
As a secondary drainage plane under the roofing systems including metal, copper, zinc, slate, cedar, clay tile and other systems that require an underlayment.
Link – www.srpcanada.ca
- High rate of breathability – Allows moisture within the roof system to dry rapidly, thereby enabling insulation to perform and reducing potential for mould, mildew, rot, and metal corrosion.
- Water Resistant -Precipitation that enters the roof system is quickly routed away before it can damage insulation and other components.
- Durable -Tear, rip and puncture resistant reducing repairs and labour costs.
- Polypropylene -Provides superior resistance to the high temperatures typical of dark coloured roofing systems.
- UV Resistant-can be installed and left exposed for up to 4 months allowing construction to proceed efficiently.