SRP Membranes keep water out while allowing water vapour to escape rapidly. They are installed in sloped roofing systems and wall cladding systems to improve their durability and performance by promoting rapid drying. In sloped roofing install SRP under the primary roofing as a secondary drainage plane or roof underlayment. In wall cladding systems, SRP acts as a sheathing membrane, secondary drainage plane, air barrier and in the case of open joint systems, as an aesthetic blackout membrane.
BASF WALLTITE Closed Cell (ccSPF) spray polyurethane foam insulation/ air barrier system combines the function of insulation, air barrier and vapour barrier in a one step process that adheres to virtually all surfaces; smooth or irregular. WALLTITE is applied in retrofit or new construction, from the interior (between studs), exterior (cavity wall) or overhead and is suitable for building of all types including combustible, non-combustible, commercial, institutional, healthcare and residential. The superior thermal performance (high R per inch) of Walltite help designers comply with SB-10 and SB-12 more easily than other insulation products.
Manufactures a full range of louvres, sunshades and vision screens. Louvres are AMCA certified for air performance, water penetration and the most severe category of wind driven rain resistance. Sunshades and vision screens are made custom for your specific project needs.
LIDO Architectural Rain Screen Wall Panels- Custom prefabricated, insulated, engineered wall systems. Lido is a turnkey system; panels are fabricated in a controlled environment, erected, caulked, firestopped and ready for interior drywall. They provide excellent thermal performance (ci or continuous insulation as per SB-10), architectural freedom, speed of install, quality assurance and a track record of over 30 years. LIDO is an alternative to architectural precast, stone facings and other highly aesthetic claddings.
BASF Master Builders Solutions Flooring’s innovative products meet the most demanding flooring specifications. Because each facility has unique floor requirements, BASF systems can be customized to achieve specific performance, installation and aesthetic criteria providing you with an optimal flooring solution through our resinous flooring products.
Dizal is a manufacturing company specialized in design, production and marketing of digitally printed exterior building products. Their technology prints authentic scanned textures of various materials from a high definition digital inkjet printing process.
- One St Thomas, Toronto – Young and Wright Architects
- Hazelton Hotel and Condos , Toronto – Page and Steele Architects
- Essa Secondary School, Angus – Snyder & Associates
- Blue Willow Terrace, York Region – Allen & Sherriff Architects
- Grandview Lodge LTC, Dunnville – MMMC Architects
- CFB Borden, Angus – Young and Wright Architects
- London Health Sciences, London – G & G Partnership Architects
- Allstream Conference Centre, Toronto – Norr Architects
- Humber River Regional Hospital, Toronto – HDR Inc.
- Ottawa Airport, Ottawa – Brisbin Brook Beynon Architects
- Atelier Towers, New York – Costas Konylis & Partners LLP
- North York General Hospital, Toronto – Murphy Hilgers Architects
- “W” Hotel & Residence, Boston – TRO Jung / Brannen
- MaRS Phase 2, Toronto – B & H Architects
- U of T – CCIT Building, Mississauga – Saucier et Perrott
- Pan Am Aquatics Centre, Toronto – NORR Limited
- SFC Bremner Tower, Toronto – B&H Architects
- Nipissing Unviersity, North Bay – Diamon Schmitt Architects
- Bell Canada Data Centre, Gatineau – Urbacon Architecture
- Bell Sport Complex, Brossard – LEMAYMICHAUD Architecture Design
- Mold – Masters Sportsplex Addition, Georgetown -MacLennan Jaunkalns Miller Architects
- Essa Secondary School, Angus – Snyder & Associates
- Fiera Foods – 134 Norfinch Dr. Toronto
- Brock Aquatic Centre – St. Catharines
- Peel Paramedic – 1600 Bovaird Dr. E. Brampton
- BASF Plant -10 Constellation Court, Etobicoke
- Gluck Architect
- Kleinfeldt Mychajilowycz Architects
- Daniel Cusimano Architect
- Holiday Inn, Timmins – PDA Architects
- The Palm Condo, North York – HCA Architects
- RioCan Burloak Centre, Oakville – Leon Lubelski Architect
- Hilton Garden Inn, Toronto Airport – Chamberlain Architect
- 70 High Park Condo, Toronto – Graziani + Corazza Architects
- Casino Rama , Orillia – Moriyama & Teshima Architects
- Chicago Condo, Mississauga – Kirkor Architects & Planners
- One Park Tower Condo, Mississauga – Kirkor Architects & Planners
- Traditions of Durham, Whitby – Fabiani Architect
- Ripley’s Aquarium, Toronto – B+H Architects
- Hugh Foster Hall & Milton Town Hall, Milton – The Ventin Group
- St. Cecilia’s Church , Toronto – Lynch + Comisso
- St. Thomas Courthouse , St. Thomas – WZMH Architects
- Ronald McDonald House , Hamilton – Perkins + Will
- TCHC, Toronto
- Scarborough Museum, Scarborough
- Regent Park Block 22 Townhouses, Toronto
- Burlington Go Station, Burlington
Designed to enhance your buildings esthetics and reduce the building’s operational costs, Ten Plus sunshades provide screening of direct sunlight and glare. Our sunshades are designed to specification and all connections and anchoring points are engineered to the...read more
The Lido panel with the Dryvit Custom Brick finish provides an environmentally superior, lightweight, cost effective alternative to installing conventional site installed masonry. No longer do you have to be concerned with weather conditions and scheduling multiple...read more